WHAT TO EXPECT
Our art advisory team is made up of experienced art professionals who are able to assist in every aspect of collecting and curating with the utmost confidentiality and discretion. We excel at helping to guide clients through all aspects of Art Collection Management – from design and curation, to framing, shipping, and installation.
Excellence in customer service is our highest priority. We work efficiently, with full transparency, connecting clients with unique pieces of art to fit the needs of any budget. In addition to art consulting, we specialize in private and corporate commissions (let us help you tell your personal or corporate brand story through a one of a kind piece of art), and valuations and appraisals.
Morton Contemporary Art Advisors also confidentially facilitates the sale of single artworks or entire collections for individuals, estates, and institutions. Direct purchases and consignments, as well as helping to oversee donations to museums and other institutions are among the many ways we can assist you with your private art collection.
ART ADVISORY CLIENT SERVICES
- Acquisition of Artworks - from sale, to framing, to installation
- Art Commissions - public & private site-specific art commissions
- Designer & Architect Trade Program Discounts
- Sale of Artwork on the Secondary Market
- Budget, Timeline, & Acquisition Goals
- Research of Artists, Artworks, & Presentation of Artworks
- Artwork Authentication, Investigation of Provenance & Condition
- Appraisal Services
- Framing Services